Ladies, 18 years and above, don’t wait to see how things turn out––be strategic and intentional about your success. Invest in your personal and professional growth today by registering for the “Women Without Guilt” Virtual Conference taking place on Zoom with host speaker, Dr. Iyabo Webzell (Okuwobi), on Saturday, August 29th, 2020 from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm EST (4 pm – 6:30 pm WAT).
About Dr Iyabo
Dr. Iyabo (@driyabo) is an Atlanta-based board-certified Pediatrician, a passionate writer & speaker, lifestyle blogger; life coach, and mentor for women. Through her social media pages and website, she motivates and inspires thousands of women daily to live their best lives. She’s committed to empowering others by simply living her best life, and attaining financial independence as a successful physician entrepreneur.
“To empower women to attain and sustain Financial Freedom & Independence whilst elevating towards a Fulfilling and Purpose-Driven Life.”
~ Dr Iyabo on the goal of the 2nd WWG Conference
Two other dynamic guest speakers:
Dr Iyabo will be joined at the conference by two other dynamic speakers; Dr. Jennifer Caudle – @drjencaudle, a Family Physician and on-air health expert and Precious Price – @preciouscprice, a brand strategist and founder of The Brand Table.
Expectations and takeaways from the conference…
What value will it add to YOU?
The goal of our 2nd WWG conference is: “To empower women to attain and sustain Financial Freedom & Independence whilst elevating towards a Fulfilling and Purpose-Driven Life.”
Attendees can expect to leave with practical and simple tools on how to:
- Capitalize on the current state of our world to build a profitable online or offline business.
- Begin to use their greatest gift: their Voice to elevate their brand.
- Develop the Confidence to articulate their business/brand and speak about it.
- Monetize their creative venture/business.
- Revamp/Rebrand/Elevate and Scale their existing business or creative venture.
- Pay off Debt.
- Begin Financial Planning for the future: Investments, Savings, Kids’ College Funds, Estate, and Retirement Planning.
- Create time for Self-care.
- Invest in themselves by practicing daily routines to nourish their Spirit and Body.
- Choose healthy, non-toxic relationships.
- Create boundaries around their lives.
- Find and Keep the Partner/Spouse of their dreams (for the single women).
- Have happier marriages.
- Dispose of Emotional Blocks like Guilt, Fear of Failure, People-Pleasing, etc.
And so much more: connecting with other women from different walks of life and across the world could become part of your support system; professional networking, and creating valuable and lasting partnerships.
So why would you want to miss this valuable conference?
Invest in yourself!
Invest in your peace and joy!!
Invest in your fulfillment and financial freedom!!!
TICKETS ARE LIVE!! And space is limited!
Click on the link below to register and purchase tickets.
Don’t let your friends miss the 2020 Women Without Guilt Conference. Share this opportunity with all the women you love.
For the latest in fashion, lifestyle and culture, follow us on Instagram @StyleRave_
At Style Rave, we aim to inspire our readers by providing engaging content to not just entertain but to inform and empower you as you ASPIRE to become more stylish, live smarter and be healthier. Follow us on Instagram! @StyleRave_ ♥