There are so many important parts to a wedding; from the brides wedding dress and accessories to the groom’s ensemble to decoration and a host of other things that make up the cultural phenom known as a wedding celebration. As much as there are several things to remember in planning a successful and brilliant ceremony, a bride must not neglect the importance of her bridesmaids’ dresses and knowing how to chose one is vital.
So, just how do you go about choosing the perfect bridesmaid dresses? Well, for starters, there are a few important things that need to be considered.
While, there are a lot of things to think about and options to sort out, but to help guide you, here are the key things to keep in mind when selecting your bridesmaids’ look.
1. Yes, it’s your wedding but your girls, they have to shine too as they’ll be posing next to you in so many shots; so go for bold colours or tones that shimmer. Be sure to pick a colour that complements your dress and fits into the entire wedding colour scheme.
2. If spotting one colour, you can allow your bridesmaid exude their unique personality by picking their own dress style.
3. Go with non-traditional colours. As much as it’s always easier to pick common colours, doing something different is what will make your wedding memorable like this fun terracotta look.
4. Want to do classic and romantic? Go for subtle shades like blush pink. It is such a fun girly colour and the subtlety adds to the feminine appeal of your bridal party.
5. Want to show off your bubbly personality? Go for a fun, bold colour like bright orange and watch your girls sparkle effortlessly.
Photo Credit: IG | As Captioned
For the latest in fashion, lifestyle and culture, follow us on Instagram @StyleRave_
A passionate writer, self proclaimed chef and lover of music and dance. In my world, it's nothing but sunshine and rainbows. At Style Rave, we aim to inspire our readers by providing engaging content to not just entertain but to inform and empower you as you ASPIRE to become more stylish, live smarter and be healthier. Follow us on Instagram @StyleRave_ ♥