If you think being the youngest self-made billionaire means resting on your oars, then you are yet to meet Kylie Jenner. The makeup mogul is adding another beauty line to her list of businesses. The skincare line which will be released soon as been revealed as Kylie Skin and we can’t wait to see what she has to offer.
Sharing about Kylie Skin on Twitter, Kylie Jenner stated that the line was something she had dreamt up soon after Kylie Cosmetics.
“I’ve been working on this for what feels like a lifetime so I can’t believe I’m finally announcing! Building my makeup line from the ground up has taught me a lot and I’m so blessed with that knowledge to apply to my brand new company! Birthing a whole new team, manufacturing, fulfilment, etc. separate from my cosmetics line was challenging but here we are!”
Here are 5 things you should know about the Kylie Jenner’s skin care line…
1. Kylie Skin is all set to launch on the 22nd of May.
2. In October 2018, rumours of a skincare line surfaced when fans noticed she filed a trademark application for “Kylie Skin.”
3. In this day and age, brands are beginning to do things differently and Kylie is jumping on that. According to the brand, everything is cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free, paraben and sulfate free.
4. With some products, certain skin types suffer as they may not have anything for them in their line. Trust Kylie to look out for everyone as the brand is making products that will be suitable for all skin types.
5. By the looks of Kylie Skin’s first campaign video, the packaging is millennial pink.
All we have to do now is wait. What products do you think will be in this skin care line?
Photo credit: IG | Kylieskin, Kyliejenner
For the latest in fashion, lifestyle and culture, follow us on Instagram @StyleRave_