S tephanie Coker Aderinokun‘s face beat has got us staring at her page over and over again. From the days of her presenting ‘The Voice Of Nigeria’ to her red carpet slays, Stephanie’s definitely managed to keep her looks beautifully refreshing. The presenter has shown over time that a good face beat doesn’t have to be loud and over the top and indeed a subtle glam makeup look is one to be reckoned with anytime. She has made us fall in love the more with subtle glam face beat.
Always tastefully made up and dressed up, Stephanie Coker has always depicted class and her love for short bob hairdos has not gone unnoticed. A natural beauty, she is clearly one of those women who step out looking even better in makeup. If there is one thing she is good at, that will be the ability to go from subtle to glam makeup in no time and conquer each look.
Here are 10 times we fell in love with her face beat…
1. When she rocked nude lips on her big day
2. When she matched her lippie and hair colours
3. When she opted for a soft smokey eye and a red lip
4. When she chose a blush pink on the eye and nude lip to blend
5. When she went for bloody eyes and nude lips
6. When she elected nude eyes and ombre lips
7. When she wore a nude eye, blonde pixie cut and red lip
8. When she wore nude glam with glittery highlighted eyes
9. When she kept her eyes and lips nude and left the lashes speak
10. When she wore thick eyebrows on subtle glam
A look at Stephanie Coker Aderinokun’s face beat has got us wondering if subtle glam is this effortless? No one gets it better than she does and she’s is definitely the queen of simple and natural glam.
Photo credit: IG | Stephaniecoker
For the latest in fashion, lifestyle and culture, follow us on Instagram @StyleRave_